Try it Tuesday - Painted Petals Thank You Cards

19 May 2015




Today's project is one of those cards that can be any colour and for any occasion.

I love the versatility of the Painted Petals stamp set and it's only available until the 2 June *sad face*.

Now I'm normally a brights girl at heart, but I haven't used Cherry Cobbler for a while and thought using a regals shade might give this a bit of richness.

You could use any of the petals variations you fancy and stamp till your heart's content until you're happy with your focal layer (it almost creates your own DSP!).  I chose the large double petal stamp as I wanted to create quite a bold yet simple look.

I finished it off with the Thank You sentiment (I love the font of the sentiments in this set!) and a bit of punch layering and twine looping to finish off.

Super quick, super simple, but quite effective don't you think?

So which colour would you choose?  I'd love to hear what combinations you'd come up with!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS