A Night of Navy Birthday Bash

21 May 2015


I often steer clear of the colour navy.  It always makes me think of school jumpers, or court shoes, just uncomfortable uniforms in general!

However, when I saw this sheet of DSP within the Birthday Bash collection, the pattern just jumped out at me.  It was so different from the other brightly coloured and gold accented sheets in the set that I had to create something with it - it posed me a challenge!

I didn't want whatever I created to turn out 'manly' so I think the petite petal punch helps soften the statement paper up.  I chose the generic sentiment for the same reason.

I guess it is one of those 'just because' cards to let someone know you're thinking of them.

After finishing it, I think I actually like navy now.  Though I won't be buying a navy jumper any time soon!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS