A Blooming Rosy Adventure

15 May 2015



My job share colleague from my day job sadly leaves today.  Her name is Rose so it only seemed fitting to use Rose Red on her leaving card!  It's a colour that I have not used much.  I'm not even sure why as it is lovely,

Another thing I haven't used nowhere near as often as I should have is the Painted Blooms DSP.  It has such a stunning selection of papers and it's only available until 2 June *sad face*

The stamp set I used is one that was only available with hostess credits until recently.  It is now on the retired list so grab it while you can!

The layering was done using my Project Life labels and cards framelits - so versatile and not just for scrapbooking.

I hope she likes it.  I think it's cute.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS