New Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Products!

1 March 2015

NEW FREE STUFF!!!

Ok, did I perhaps shout that a bit too loudly?

Seriously though, it's a big whoop and a deep breath...(cue drum roll, or should that be fanfare?)

For the remainder of the Sale-A-Bration promotion (so for the next 4 weeks or 31 days) Stampin' Up! are introducing not just one, but FOUR new free products to choose from with every £45 spend.  I know! To quote Craig Revel Horwood, they are a-maz-ing and fab-u-lous.

Don't believe me?  Then allow me to introduce them to you via the promotional flyer here

See? Fabulous right?

So, that's for this month only with every £45 spend (or £90, £135 etc, whichever increment your order comes to) you could have one of these for FREE!  Plus, if you were to join my team this month, you could choose to get 2 of these products for free a longer with your starter kit.

Problem is, which to choose as I love them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS