Try it Tuesday - Stacked With Love Gift Tags

3 March 2015



After having a great play around with the fabulous different stamps on offer within the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set on my thank you cards here, I decided they'd also be great to use on gift tags too.

I don't know about you, but in our house it always seems to be that we wrap the gift and then cannot seem to find the gift tag.  With this week's Try It Tuesday project this will no longer be a problems!

I had so Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper left over from projects I made for Valentine's Day and though the papers on it are so lovely and could easily be adapted for other occasions.

The tags are so easy to make.  You can easily make a large batch to store away and then just grab whenever you need one.

Measurements are just a piece of both the DSP and Whisper White card stock trimmed to 5cm x 10cm.

I stamped on and stamped off the white card stock with the chosen stamp and ink I wanted to coordinate with the DSP and put both through the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.

I used the 'Thank You' sentiment from the Lotus Blossom stamp set which is currently free with any £45 spend during Sale-A-Bration and punched it out using the 1' circle punch.  I punched a circle out of the corresponding DSP and stuck the sentiment onto the punched DSP with Snail adhesive at an angle so the DSP could be seen.  The sentiment was then layered onto the tag with dimensionals.

A couple of tags I have put mini pegs on as these could be pinned to a gift bag.  The other, I have attached some ribbon which could either be used to stick to a present or hung round the neck of a jar or bottle.

The great thing about the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set is that there are so many different stamps you could use that you could basically match them to any scraps of DSP you have in whatever colour inks you have.  So many choices!

I just best put the batch I have made somewhere safe so I know where they are when I need them!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS