Year End Clearance is here!

10 December 2015



Hi there happy crafters!

How is it the second week of December already?  Just where has this year gone?  I don't even feel ready for Christmas.  I've not wrapped one present yet as I am in a foggy haze of doing cards and gifts for my son's pre school friends and teachers.  Then there is his shepherd costume to sort and cheese cubes to prepare for there party on Monday (a bit of a random request but it save me from baking!)  I think I'll start next year's festive action plan in July seeing as this time next year George will be at primary school and Emma will be at pre school so double the trouble!

It's my birthday today and what a fabulous thing to wake up to (besides George jumping on the bed trying to force feed me my card and present!), Christmas has come early with the launch of the Stampin' Up! year-end sale!  Lots of fabulous bargains to be had.  Stocks are limited though so if there is anything that takes your fancy, then I would grab it while you can.  Head to the shop here to see what is on offer.  I've made my wish list already!

I just wanted to end by saying thank you so much for your support this year.  I am so lucky to have such amazing customers.

May I wish you a fabulous festive season and all the best for 2016.  May the new year bring you everything you've ever dreamed of.

Take care,

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS