Be the Star You Are Sweetie Wands

4 June 2015


Within the new annual catalogue there are 30+ bundles to choose from.  These are where Stampin' Up! group two items together and price them with 15% off their total cost - yay, big savings!

One of these bundles is on page 42 and includes the Be the Star You Are stamp set and Star Framelits Dies which is what I used to make today's project.

My son, George is a big fan of the children's television programme, Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom.  Holly is a fairy with a magical wand and George decided he'd like one, so I decided to combine his wish and my favourite sweeties and, hey presto, wands for everyone!




They are so simple to make and you can quite easily make a good batch of them for a party once you get into the swing of it.  You don't have to use Skittles which I have used here.  You could use anything you wanted for the wand handle part.

The only thing George was disappointed with was it didn't make a jingle noise like Holly's so I am now in search of a little bell to add to his!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS