Amazingly Amazing Gorgeous Grunge

28 May 2015



The inspiration for this card came from a dress that Good Morning Britain presenter, Susanna Reid wore one day.  Splashes of daffodil yellow mixed with grey and black on a white backdrop, it immediately made me grab by Gorgeous Grunge stamp set!

The end result of the stamping reminds me of those paintings you'd do at school with straws and running paint.  A sort of messy, haphazard splattering all over the page.

For the sentiment, I had to use my beloved Painted Petals set as I love the font.  I then added the black elegant butterfly to silhouette against the coloured backdrop.

You can, of course, choose any colour combination, it doesn't have to be based on a television presenter's dress!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS