Moonlight 'For You' Notecard

19 April 2015


So confession time folks, this card was actually made a few weeks ago but family commitments and my day job have meant crafting and blogging have been hit hard *sad face*.

The idea for this card came about after our local village team, North Ferriby United, won the FA Trophy Final at Wembley.  They play in white and green and the village was awash with it in the days leading up to and those after the final.  It made me realise that, although green is one of my favourite colours, I very rarely use it in craft projects other than at Christmas (madness I know!)

So here we are, an any occasion note card.  Slightly manly I guess but I don't mind that as I always find cards for male friends or relations difficult to come up with!

It is using the Moonlight DSP stack which is fab as you get such a great selection of DSP to play with or gaze fondly at.

The sentiment is from the 'Hello There' stamp set which is only available to purchase with Hostess Credits which can be gained with purchases of £150 or more either from individual orders or collected if you host a party and total orders go above this point.  Add a bit of laying using the Chalk Talk Framelits and a circle punch and Bob's your uncle!

You could of course work your way through the DSP stack and keep the template the same and just alternate the colours.

Quick and easy whenever you need one!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS